Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my life as a pin cushion

so tomorrow i go in for two more "procedures" i figure anytime they have to drug me and cut me its considered surgery! not looking forward to this but will be happy when it is done since i have been walking around with a collapsed lung for a week. and oh the saga continues of medical bills and pain pills. lucky for me ---my seister is here to help and that will be nice for a change. too young to have these problems and yet no way to stop them. hopefully it will only be a 4 day stay instead of 10 or 18. off to relax before the big day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HOly Cow, Bri

I didn't know you had a blog--I've been in the dark. I also didn't know you've been walking around with a collapsed lung for a week--ugh! I love your blog and I'm hooked. You express yourself very well! How is the photography coming?
Julie