Saturday, May 05, 2007

amazing friends

i had someone tell me recently that family is all you need! family should be your friends and you should want for nothing else. HAHAHAHA yeah right! i mean dont get me wrong the family is amazing and i love spending time with them but im a people person and i need my friends. i need my friends from work, my neighbors, my old great friends i never talk to but know they would be there in a minute if i needed them. i need desperately the friends in my life who have become my counselors over the years. im a memory girl! so many good memories with so many people. so to say i could make it with only family would be false for me... i need all of you too!
some of my oldest friendships are still the best. kat since 3rd grade, lindseys since well forever, hailey since 10th grade. now we are getting old, having challenges, and having families of our own. i still remember dancing around kats room singing to girls just want to have fun, screaming at the tv while watching a suns game at lindseys, and multiple trips to utah with hailey. girls--- you make my world go round!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Soon to be added to the list o' memories: POOL CANDY! My mom, Linds & I were still laughing about it last night! I'd better get my shop on for a new suit...something athletic (that can't easily be ripped off) yet stylish...does that exist?