Sunday, November 18, 2007

im a fool in love

Im a kissin fool in love with not only my brandon but with my new favorite toy. adobe photoshop! i have had it for the past year but have recently been shown just a few new insights to what it can do. my girlfriend and i swapped photo taking for the family christmas card and this was just one of the many fun photos. i played for a while on photoshop to doctor it up----so........ i guess this is two artists work put into one. i have an amazing love for photography and taking anyones picture in sight. to me it is art- capturing the very essence of a moment or a personality. i spend countless hours searching the web for ideas and am always on the lookout for a new spot to take pictures. someday it will be my full time job... right now it is a side job and a passion.

No comments: