Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new years eve


Good friends and good food =a very good time for Bri.
Last night we went to the salty senorita for some great chips, salsa(mmmmm my favorite) and yummy dinner. And lets not forget the people watching! My cute friend April and her hubby Dustin went with us and I was pleased to realize he is every bit the freak about people watching as I am. I really could spend hours just watching the crowd. The night was full of good material... what with the holy jeans, side ponytails, sequin tops, old men, young frat boys, wanna be girlfriends of frat boys, and freaks and geeks. Needless to say the evening was a hit for me. I never tire of the new years crowns and stretch pants on girls who should not wear them and the young guys trying to impress them. What can I say... I guess I am just a cheap date:o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is so darling that you ALWAYS refer April as "my cute friend April." Thank goodness for that because "my boofy friend April" sounds B.A.D.

Hooray for cute friends!

Mama Apes... said...

Thanks meg for stickin up for me!! I like that she thinks i'm so cute! J/k Yes, Hoorary for CUTE FRIENDS!!