Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i love photography!!!





i have said it before and i will say it a million more times---I love photography. look at these two cute girls! i took their sr. pictures monday and could not believe that for one---they are graduating and two---how long ago that was for me. there is a massage therapist who works at my gym who i went to high school with and everytime i see her it makes me realize how much we have all changed and how much older we look-eek!!! personally after taking a look at MY sr. pictures im thrilled i don't look like that anymore! nice bangs bri! i still can't believe i ever had hair down to my booty! oh how we change. and i am sure that as cute as these pictures are and as beautiful as these girlies are they are gonna say the same thing in ten years! but now.... they look amazing :)

4 comments:

Kizzy said...

you had hair down to your booty! please post a pic so we can all see...some of us don't know what you looked like back then!

Kolste said...

Bri! We are going to be down in Arizona May 30-June 3. Chris got his eagle so were going down for his court of honor. Mike & I want to take family pictures outside-maybe we should get you to take them for us! Then we can see you and you guys can see Kaden. We'll call you so we can come down to see you guys!

Mama Apes... said...

These pics looks so dang cute! Will you post some of my sweet Titan? I'm dying to see how they turned out. You had me in tears and oh how I miss you and your sweet family already! I'm giving you the green light COME AND SEE ME!! Love ya girly!
p.s love your new Header!

Shel said...

Hey....you should put up your senior pic with these...would be fun fun fun!