Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mama mia




the cutest movie if you love that cheesy singing dancing musical silliness that i do! it reminded me so much of "the pirate movie" that meg and i watched repetedly growing up.(which if you have not seen it...it is hilarious!) first of all the music is ABBA..you can never go wrong with them. cute flick!

my sis was in town this last week and altough we forgot to bust out the camera we did manange to have dinner at yard house,see mamamia, shop, hang out, get manicures and all of those fun sisterly things.
i miss her already! i have one great sister:)


the momma is pretty great too!

7 comments:

Mama Apes... said...

looks like so much fun!! Love the new pic of your cute familY!

Unknown said...

Oh...I miss you too! My seeesiter!

PS...nice cropping action on those pics. Thanks for cropping my "gut." ;)

Shelise said...

Hey Girl,
I love the picture on the top of your blog. You have such a cute little family. Hope all is well with you.

Unknown said...

I love the family picture!

Did your blog change? It seems different, if you did or didn't it still looks very cute!

Glad you got to spend time with your sister!

Kolste said...

Hey Bri! Kaden and I are going to be in Arizona this next week while Mike is traveling. I was just going to see what your week was like and see if you want to get together for lunch or something while we are there. I was also going to see if you would maybe be able to take some pictures 0f me and Kaden for mike. Let me know if you're free!

DM said...

You changed your blog! I love it! You are so cute! Glad you had a good time with your sis!

Shel said...

CUTE header and saying Bri Bri! I love ALL the pics of you guys in SD too! Sounds like some GOOD TIMES with your sis!!