Monday, November 17, 2008

mommyyyyyyy

my conversation with londy just about every night...

me: goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the ...
londy: bugs bite
me:k see you in the morning, I LOVE YOU, kisses you know the drill:)

then about 1 minute later....mommmm????

londy: I'm thirsty, hungry, don't feel good, my tummy is rumbling, i think i need medicine, I'm cold, I'm hot, i need....a stuffed animal, a baby, a cracker, a.....
seriously we go back and forth like this for an hour.
then finally i have to break out the big guns...
LONDON IF YOU GET OUT OF BED ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO THROW AWAY...(WHATEVER TOY SHE IS OBSESSED WITH AT THE MOMENT) AND THERE WILL BE NO CHOCOLATE MILK IN THE MORNING!

londy: sorry mom, crying and....
Me: meanest mom in the universe, feel like crapola, but guess what?...most nights...there is quiet and a sleeping little girl.
ughhhh!
why can we not just say goodnight, be sweet with our kids and save a good hour?
anyone else do this EVERYNIGHT? cause right now its 9:17 and we have been at this since ...yep, about 8:15!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

but yet I couldn't help picturing the cutest girl doing all of these things :D

I guess I am a mean mom. My boys pretty much just go to bed ( that's pretty much the only thing they really listen about ) :D

Shel said...

It is sooo great to know the we are all normal! Carter is getting a little better! Emphasis on LITTLE! :) Naps are easy..bedtime tougher!! Thanks again for last night...we were a tough crew! Sorry!

Tatum Rogers said...

I miss you sooooooo much!!! I hope you are all doing good!!!!!!!

Kristal said...

Maybe we should let aunt kristal put her to bed next time!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

hahaha i picture every little moment you went threw just by reading this. nap/quiet time usually isn't that bad so i really feel for you =(
i miss my little londy lou!!!!