Monday, January 16, 2012

wild hearts and horses




There is something magical about a 1200 pound animal who can run as fast as the wind. There is a freeing feeling from being on the back of what I consider one of GODs most amazing creatures. I miss that feeling, the wind in your hair, your eyes squinting from the sunset and the flying dust and debris. The dirt caked to my denium clad legs. There is something spectacular about a wild horse, with spirit, and charm and a whole lot of spitfire. They are mis understood, I think, and I believe their hearts are more tender than the sweet, calm horses you see at a petting zoo. They have been hurt, misunderstood and taken for granted. They have been abused, left out in the cold and thrown away. But i believe with my whole heart if you really took the time to see these beautiful creatures for what they really are you would see they are the most amazing of all the horses. The same could be said for those with wild hearts....

No comments: