Friday, April 13, 2007

being vain

so i guess its official and im as vain as the people i make fun of! so making fun of people and thinking you arent like them does come and bite you in the uh um well you know! : ) ill tell you what it is exhausting to get your hair done and everything waxed, keep your nails from looking like you chewed them and dont even get me started on the body. i mean really- between going to the gym and trying to have a tan so i dont blind people with my pastiness. THIS IS ALOT OF WORK! but do you think i will give it up and be brunette, hairy,flabby and white----NOT ON YOUR LIFE! if im going out im going out looking good!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm with you Bri...I am currently fighting off the: I am a mom now I am going to let myself go thing. I mean really you add a kid into & why even bother with the shower. AND all my oh so cute jeans are going to be ruined from crawling around on the dang floor! The list goes on and on...the things we do to look good. And lets be honest as much as our husbands hate all the primping, etc it is much better than the alternative and they know it.

Unknown said...

Ewww...hairy and white. SEXY!