Monday, April 23, 2007

us guys in san diego


I love san diego! I love the beach and the smell of the sea, the cool breezes, the green rolling hills, the cute stores, the big boats, the laid back-i will get there when i feel like it feel. I love the amusement parks and the great food. This trip I loved Sea world. Words can't explain how great it was to see Londy so excited about shamu. It was magical. Im very much a kid at heart and love every minute about it. The drive over was even fun and it was so nice to drive in one car thanks to joey for buying that camper packer roof thing. By the end of the trip we had laughed, argued and laughed some more. good times were had. It was great to watch londy play in the sand too! such expression on that little face. I could have a million pictures of the beach and still want more. there is just something about it that boggles my mind. joey says you can see the water for 27 miles before the earth curves. amazing! all in all a great trip! i even felt a little bit of the old happy bri come back- a not sick- not tired girl. it was.......nice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey...we are all so darn cute!