Monday, December 24, 2007

the abc of bri

A. Amazing friends! I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for.
B. Baking and eating the baking. Learned this year to bake for others and only have a sample. Easy way to drop 20 lbs.
C. Career- hair dresser. Starting to work at a salon out by me and staying at the current place. Expanding my wings a little, we will see if i soar or crash.
D. Determined
E. Energetic-sometimes I don't know where i get it.
F. Foooooooddddd. oh i love food
G. Great outdoors- I love them. Any sports or activities make me happy outdoors.
H. Habitually late to church. I can be on time to anything else but church-never get there early enough.
I. Interested in so many things. Would love to be so many things when I grow up. Painter, Pianist, Doctor, Photographer, Advertising agent, ect.ect.ect.
J. Jokes. Great sense of humor and I love funny people. But truly not that funny myself.
K. Kool and the gang. old music, new music not real picky on genre
L. London. The best thing I ever did.( Maybe a tie to marrying Brandon)
M. Meg. My only true sibling and we are best buds.
N. Natzi at exercising! I just can't get enough.
O. Outspoken!!!!!!! A little too much for most people. Also over the top and obnoxious-endearing don't you think?
P. Photographs and anything to do with them. My true passion
Q. Qualities I hope I have are compassionate, kind and honest. I know I'm honest but good luck to you all on the rest :)
R. Risk, apples to apples, Michigan rummy, chicken foot. I am always up for a good game.
S. Sick- but they are going to find a CURE!
T. Twins- have always wanted twins. A boy and a girl. Maybe in another life. Hannah and Jackson.
U. Utah-it is beautiful but the Mormons are a little crazy there. great to visit.
V. Vegas, Hawaii, Europe, Oregon, Washington, New York- all places I want to visit.
W. Wakeboarding- not really good at it but it sure is fun.
X. Xtra loud.
Y. Yawn-always sleepy.
Z. Zodiac-gemini and a true one at that. twin personalities

No comments: