Sunday, February 24, 2008

spring fever




when i say spring fever i do not mean oooo baby! get your mind out of the gutter! i mean spring training games with hot dogs, cold cokes and tank tops. i mean swim suit shopping, running outside, flowers, laying by the pool, new sandals, better get a tan on those pasty legs kind of spring fever.


and yesterday.... i was feeling it! it was beautiful out and that is why we Arizonans live here. today it is back to overcast and chilly but i got a taste of it and I'm ready for more! now if i could just figure out a way to look like a Victoria's secret model in that swim suit, have time for the spring training games and had good lungs for running outside... we would be all set!

5 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey! I'm totally with you! If you find the secret to looking that good...do tell! That is so funny! Brett and I were actually on the internet last night figuring out which spring training games we wanted to go to! We should meet up and party!

wilkinson family said...

Let's plan a time and go to a game together. A spring training game sounds super fun, hope to talk to ya soon.

The Booher's said...

Hey guys, its Buffy! I found your blog by being nosy on other peoples blogs. Happy late birthday Brandon! Tell your families hello from me! Love ya, Buffy

Kolste said...

Hey Bri! I am coming down to Phoenix on Tuesday until Sunday or monday...I got my haircut and she did okay but I want it shorter...I was going to see if you could fix it :) If I dont hear back from you Ill call ya!

Mama Apes... said...

I tagged you! Good luck and can't wait to hear all your cute answers! Spring fever I hear ya...I want that body! Or should i say we need that body soon!