Friday, April 25, 2008

Aloha

so here starts THE POST ABOUT HAWAII! can i just start by saying how much i LOVED it there and how grateful i am that i had the chance to go!!! so for starters a big thankyou to barboo for making it happen, to all my cute friends for helping out with our kiddos so we could bask in the sun and to our hubbys who played mister mom so wonderfully!!!!
this was a trip to remember....not one fight, no bored moments just relaxation and major fun with 3 amazing girlfriends!!!
most of the trip was spent laying in the sun. the ocean was beautiful and a turquoise blue with light sand beaches and scenery of green that simply can not be put into words or captured on film. i understand why barb wants to live there. i sure do!!!
we did lots of shopping saw some amazing sights-sleeping giant, king kong, waimea canyon, kae beach with the caves, just to name a few. we went on a catameran saw whales that seemed almost close enough to touch, dolphins, dolphins, dolphins with water so clear you could see the ocean floor! i ate some of the most wonderful food ever- bubba burger, portifinos, hukilau, pork tacos-yum! and was shocked at how friendly everyone was!
and let me tell you how clean all the pottys were! you know how i am about a clean bathroom!!! bri does not like a yucky bathroom!!!
there were giggles and laughs- too many to count and amazing fun people met. these girls are lifelong friends and there will be many more trips and stories to come. kari, aps,barboo... i love you thanks for making this a memory i will never forget!!!

6 comments:

wilkinson family said...

I can't believe you went to Hawaii!! Looks like you had the best time. Good for you, you deserve it! I'd love to see you sometime soon.

Shelise said...

Looks like you had a blast, I would love to go to Hawaii. I keep telling my husband that we are going for our five year anniversary but that is only 1 year away and I doubt we can afford it then, maybe at ten years. Well, your pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you got to go.

The Johnson's said...

Ok, ok, so I'm totally jealous! You're on the beach while I'm studying for finals. woo hoo!! Glad someone is having fun!

Mama Apes... said...

Oh you hot momma!! We had the best time and I guess that i need to post a few pics too! My life has been crazy...but i'm glad that you and Londy are a part of it!! I'm not for sure when it will slow down!?!??

Elisha said...

Wow! What a fun/relaxing weekend! I can only dream of being able to get away...maybe someday!

Tara Fisher said...

ALOHA!!!! I am so happy that you got to go to Hawaii. Isn't it the most wonderful place ever. You look fabulous in all the pictures. I miss you woman! We do need to get our families together. XOXOXOXOX