Wednesday, April 02, 2008

londy girl

well after jillians blog along with several other girlfriends i thought i needed to share a funny moment.
this is a PG13 moment but hilarious!!! so i have just gotten out of the shower with londy, i am still naked and we have her dressed and she is sitting on the counter in front of me for me to brush out her hair. ( sorry for the visual but roll with it) suddenly she looks at my chest, cups both my boobs in her little hands lifts them up and says....Ooooo i LIKE THESE. pushes on both of them and says bing bong and has the hugest smile on her face like she just won a pony. i could not!!!!!! stop laughing. i guess that means i cant be naked anymore hugh???

6 comments:

Lisa said...

i think that second story is hilarious, especially that she said "bing bong"! Kids that age say the funniest stuff.

Unknown said...

That is TOO funny!!! The "bing bong" part makes it even better :) She is too cute. Perhaps a robe is in your future??

HUGS

Elisha said...

I am still laughing! I just love the innocence of children! I figure it's time for them to stop seeing mommy naked when they just stare, and stare, and stare some more at you...and it scares you what they might be thinking! (or what they might actually say!) Thanks for sharing!

The Johnson's said...

Hey Bri-it's Kenra. Remember me? I found your blog through Tara and Keiths. I've thought a lot about you and I haven't seen you FOREVER! Hope things are good. I just started a blog
(johnsonfamily1234.blogspot.com). I'd love to hear from you.

Angelle said...

Bri I am dying! That was so funny! haha!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Bri,
Kris told me you had a link to my blog. Thanks for reading it. I honestly didn't think anyone read it! ;) What a cute story about your daughter. She is so stinkin' cute.