Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mom

scan0037

i read an email recently about moms…

The Images of Mother
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom .

and i have decided that although i never went through that whole…my mom is stupid, can’t walk next to her in the mall phase nor the well she might know a little bit phase. that this is probably pretty accurate for most people. mom has always been a wealth of knowledge and i ALWAYS want her opinion. (well mostly..lol)

scan0062

she is silly, fun, talented, crafty, a great decorator, smart, beautiful, an amazing grandmother, a great mom and most importantly…she’s my friend!

scan0011

but as i stood in line at target to read cards for her…i knew i had to have this one. it basically said moms know a drawing is a work or art, dandelions are beautiful, hugs can fix anything and when you opened it…judy garland somewhere over the rainbow played. i bawled my eyes out and i guess that meant i was spending $8.00 on a card..cause it said it all for me!

1 comment:

Mama Apes... said...

so ccute...love the list!