Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I feel change in the air

a lot has happened this very 2010 year and to be frank I'm super excited for what the fall and holiday months are about to bring but more importantly for what 2011 will bring. I am not someone who normally  loves change, but change has come and more is coming. I like order and everything in its place, I like exciting little changes like new pillows for the couch, lowlights in my hair and different fun new recipes…however, I do not crave new homes, new jobs or such things. except for maybe new cars…oh how I love new cars!! but back to the subject! my office has for some time needed a little organizing and cleanliness. my office becomes the pit. but today with the help of some great tunes and my shredder…I was able to sort, file, organize (my favorite part) and shred all that old paperwork I was buried under! I love how the floor loves all vacuumed and clutter free. a desktop, shiny and without dust . and it feels like a new room. my mind feels like that lately, full of clutter, dust and debris. but I'm cleaning shop as they say and the new season that's ahead of us will have change for the good and I will embrace it. in the meantime…its time to tidy up!

1 comment:

Amy @ Ink'd said...

You & your organizing! I love it! Can you come get my office shipped shaped as well?!? it is in dire need.