Wednesday, February 11, 2009

you say it’s your birthday?

scan0010 THis boy right here…had a birthday yesterday…a whole 32 years old! now he was much younger in this picture but i still get asked if my husband is 16 years old. he has a very young face, or at least i hope that he looks young and its not me looking old! ha

and these are things i love about him…

he is patient, especially with me and you all know there should be a reward for that.

he is very kind,the ultimate nice guy…sometimes so nice you want to smack him

has a testimony of the church but would never cram it down your throat!

he is handsome- back of ladies..lol

the worlds best daddy. hands down…does bath duty every night and wakes up with londy every morning. what guy does that?

he sends me on girls trips, shopping to target, or out and about for a break for me even when he really needs one himself.

he puts up with my nonsense?

an increadibly hard worker

can make anything with his hands. build a car or a house from the ground up.

plays a great game of ball.

is a pilot and can fly the big airplanes.

he loves any sport, most any movie, will listen to my hip hop or londy’s annie soundtrack for hours without complaining.

he is my best friend

happy birthday B! you are the best!

this

9 comments:

Kizzy said...

happy birthday to brandon!! you are a lucky gal. he is a good guy! btw, can u tell your author cousin to finish writing midnight sun for me???? PLEASE???!!!

DM said...

he is awesome! I'd have to say you got a good one! Happy Birthday to Brandon!

Unknown said...

I love the Bean. Happy birthday brother!





(The word verification today looked a lot like ovaries. What is up with that)?

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

oh happy late birthday brandon. i just saw you yesterday i wish i would have known! hope it was a great one!

Heather G. said...

We've always thought Brandon was great too! Hope he had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

wow! he really is a nice guy! I need him teach my husband a few things! :D

Angelle said...

So cute! Happy Birthday! I am especially impressed at the bath duty AND waking up with London. SO JEALOUS! You'll have to casually bring that up to my hubby sometime when we are all together. ;)

Mama Apes... said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! Sorry this is a little late but you know how my life goes...CRAZY! I wished we could have celabrated it with ya!

CorieW said...

Happy birthday Brandon! Very impressive resume!