Wednesday, March 12, 2008

family time


well we finally made it to a spring training game and i could not have been happier! great weather, amazing company and did i mention the weather was amazing? i had no idea what was going on in the game but i got to visit with krissi (my cute sister-in-law) and be outside. who needs any more than that?

chip and krissi were down this week for their spring break and for RC and Darcy's wedding reception/party/open house thingy. it is always so fun to see them and Brandon's family loves and excuse to get together and play games, eat and socialize. dinner on the patio was sooooo nice. good start to a crazy week :) love that you two were here and can not wait till the day you live close by big HUG HUG HUGS!






3 comments:

Elisha said...

Bri, I LOVE all the new posts! Can I just tell you how stinking adorable you are! You are picture perfect in ALL your pictures! I feel your pain with Londy, my girls are totally daddy's girls! Kenadee asks every day where daddy is. He is such a softy with them, he thinks EVERYTHING they do is cute...so guess who always gets to be the bad guy? Looks like you guys have been having some FUN!
P.S. I'm glad you LOVE that show too!

Tara Fisher said...

Bri,
Woman, I love your blog!!!! I have checked it out so many times. It seems like you are having so much fun these days. London is so adorable. We miss you. Tell all the family hello for us. xoxoxox

Kristal said...

May I copy these pics?? I love them!! Now i have another one of you and me!! Love you mucho sis.