Sunday, March 30, 2008

making the switch


well it is official--- i have one week left at moments. after 7 years, a lot of amazing clients, being a part of peoples lives and their special moments i am leaving. this was a terribly hard descision for me and even as i sit here i wonder how i will feel in a few weeks. wondering if i made the right choice. i have been so much busier at the new place than i had expected and can only thank my dear friends and clients for supporting me, loving their hair and referring friends!being closer to home (4 minutes) being able to be there for londy and brandon more and lets not forget being able to work one job again instead of two are all such posative things also. in a way it is really depressing at how tired i got from working both places. it made me feel old and tired and sick. i have to remind myself that this from the outside looks like a healthy 28( ok almost 29 :/ year old) body but on the inside it is much older. im getting off subject.....


so to all my clinets who have been with me for years, stayed with me through dating, marriage, a pregnancy, a cute little girl and a string of health issues.... i love you and you are always welcome in my hair chair or just in my life wherever you would like to be :) THANKYOU!

2 comments:

Meghan and Trevor said...

Oh I am so so sad you are leaving!!! Good luck with your new place. I will miss our quarterly chats. How far is your new place from Cave Creek?

Mama Apes... said...

I love you so much!!! The good times, hard times and the what the HELL time...You always bring out the best in everyone!