Sunday, March 30, 2008

spoiled


so brandons parents were out of town a couple of weeks ago and we got their tickets to the suns game! Wahooooooooooo! i love the suns, i love the games live even more and mom and dads seats i love the BEST! this photo of the game is not taken on zoom mode this is just how close they are. wow i know! it was a great game and we screamed and shouted and stayed til the very last second! i have been a fan for years thanks to the boyers and the komars always taking me to games or simply watching them in your family rooms! now i can not name all the players and their stats ( not as good as you amy) but i sure love to watch them play! thanks mom and dad for letting us bum tickets from you whenever we can. its good to have friends with the GOODS!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm just glad you realize you can't call the stats as good as me. If you'd like to know how much you weighed in 8th grade, just give me a call & I'll let you know! haha...

Go Suns!!!