Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hurtful things come in small packaging

if anyone has a three year old i bet you have this problem. this kiddo can be down right mean! her words are like daggers. this morning i woke up to ---- london "i need my daddy, where is he?" i say "he went to work but he will be home later" big smile on my face, happy tone to my voice. london proceeds to make face above and tell me she does not like me, i am not her friend and only daddy loves her!!!!!!!! then asks me for a cup of chocolate milk and to scratch her back (these are her two favorite things and the scratching would go on for days if it was up to her) REEEEAAALLY foolio? you think i want to scratch your back right now. enter mom world being hard and that whole unconditional love thing. i am not good at the whole- i hate your guts but get me something mode. guess i need to work on that hugh?
she has been pulling this behavior with her nonni (my mom) as well. and her nonni is her prized possession so i should not be offended... that and i guess she is three! anyhow to all the moms who have had days, weeks or hours like this... i think you are great and beautiful and the best.... so who cares what they think right?!!???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I should not be laughing. It is not funny. This picture however, says 1000 words. My little stinker niece. I just see her waving her finger at me, telling me she does not like me, and go go sit myself in front of the computer.
Gosh I love that little punk!

Lisa said...

I feel your pain!! I was talking to another mom and she said it was a three year old thing. I cannot wait until this phase passes so I can actually like my child again!

Anonymous said...

That picture is PRICELESS! BTW, has nothing to do with your nice name. :) I miss you guys! Hang in there with attitude!

Shel said...

I LOVE this pic of Londy!!