Sunday, December 07, 2008

quirks

ok so I took this from my cute cousin Angelle’s blog….

These are six quirks about me!

I'm very particular about my sandwiches. the meat must be sliced really thin, from the deli. I can not stand the presliced  stuff you get from the Oscar Meyer brand and what not. Traveling and trying to make sandwiches with Brandon's family makes them crazy because of this. I will spend a fortune on my almost shaved honey or mesquite turkey breast.

I talk really fast and like Angelle do not annunciate. When I was a kid my sister called me “six” from the show Blossom.

I am a terrible speller and use very poor grammar, capitalization ect. I guess I do ok when I really work on it, but for the blog?NO chance. and that is also why I have a sister who is an English teacher and a mom-in-law who is a librarian…problem solved!

my memory is frightening about most things. I can remember the way you smell, the clothes you had on the first time we met or the last time I saw you. I can remember where my mom-in-law keeps an old book, kitchen gadget, and where she had her cell phone last. I come in handy when you loose something but again the family thinks I'm a know it all:)

I worry about everything all the time and have a hard time turning off my brain. Did I hurt her feelings? Should I really go there on vacation? Do I look fat, too blonde, too thin? Should I really worry about that photo shoot I took 6weeks ago? seriously? I know…issues right?

I hate to update the family/friends on my medical

status. I guess I just want to be normal. but at the same time I HATE it when people blow off what I have like it is a cold. seriously? seriously? a just got a card in the mail about a 29 yr old Girl (my age) who just died of lam and had only been diagnosed 18months:(

but yeah I don't like it when people baby me either:) seriously you all can not win on this and for that I am sorry! guess it just depends on the day and the person:)

so there you have it! I'm way more quirky but we will stay with  6.

and I tag….Meg, Krissy, Lisa, Amy and April. and whoever else will make me deliriously happy by spilling their guts on their neurosis:)

 

scan0059

quirky me even then…check out the headband a the stellar 70s quilt!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Is that Amy me? And did you choose me because you knew I'd have plenty to choose from???

Natalie said...

Bri- Its Natalie Perry...I saw you visited my site and thought I'd drop by yours. Great to see a little update on you. Keep in touch girl!

Mama Apes... said...

Oh I love you soooo MUCH!!! I love all the fun things about you even the quirks..it just makes us Human right...Not the super heros we are all trying to become!

I'll get on this for sure...!

Kristal said...

Can I be excused from this? I am not creative enough to make that list..or smart enough at the moment for that matter! ;)