Friday, December 19, 2008

twilight

21twil600

I finally did it! Brandon took me to see twilight and I have to say I was a little nervous! I had heard such mixed reviews. some had said there was no chemistry, bad cinematography, and what not. plus the books are ALWAYS better than the movies. but with this…..

I was pleasantly surprised! I thought they had great chemistry, I thought it followed most of the book and I still want to be a vampire, have an Edward of my very own and never grow old!

plus….now I am going to be like every other stupid junky fan who is dying to see the next movie:)

I told b he had better read the books because he is going with me to see the rest and I am not giving him any hints of what will happen next!

oh….and….Emmett…….HOT HOT HOT

1 comment:

wilkinson family said...

I'm with you. I really liked the movie, so did Danny. He finished all of the books before I did!!