Tuesday, January 20, 2009

dark and cloudy

I am an avid greys anatomy viewer. I love the show even though it leaves me depressed from time to time. anyways… on a recent episode Meredith is trying to impress mcdreamys mom when meeting her for the first time. she is trying so hard to be bubbly and sunny. she even has this obnoxious pink 80’s scrunchie in her hair. it brings me back to like the third grade and a hot pink tank top I wore that matched it. I digress….

at the end of the show she tells the mom that she is really dark and cloudy, not sunny and cheerful at all!

lately…I'm thinking that has become me or I have become it…whichever. lately I’m wondering when I slipped from sunny and a silver lining to every cloud, to very drizzly and depressing.

hey isn't knowing it half the battle?

had an old friend find me on facebook…shocking I know! and he told me I talk too much about death. I think he is right.

bring in the sunny and cheerful lets see if we can irritate the gloomy right out of me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate when that happens... it's funny, because I can't picture you like that... mad/frustrated/tired but not gloomy...
I think you should try to tackle one of those things on your list... learning things always gets me out of a funk... I am finally going to sign up for that sewing class ( thanks to your list) :D

Shel said...

Yes, I like this very much! And agree that we ALL get there often...I can be the queen of it...but you are truly the sunniest of people I know....so I think it will be easy to find again!

Shelise said...

It's the January blues, we all get them.