Monday, January 05, 2009

i did it

28_spinclass_lg

i did my first cycle class today and i must admit…

i loved it! sooo thanks to all of you who kept telling me to try it and promising that if i went at my own pace, my lungs could keep up:) yey for the little things that make me happy and as a bonus…check one thing off my 2009 goal list. i am such a list girl and i admit to sometimes adding things to my to do list that i have already done for the day knowing that i can cross them off right away! does that make me weird? it’s just that at the end of the day i like to look at what i did and feel productive. check, double check.

2 comments:

Shelise said...

I have heard that even if you do something that is not on your list and write it down after just to check it off, that is relieves stress. I do it all the time.

Mama Apes... said...

SO exciting now if i can drag my butt to do it with you we both would be doing good! Xxoo!

Hope you had a great weekend..a hike i'm impressed for sure!