Sunday, January 11, 2009

north mountain

P1110196

we used to live minutes from north mountain and my sis and I developed a love for the mountain. for those of you who have not done it you are missing out! 20min or so to the top and less than 10 down. do it a couple of times and you have yourself a pretty good workout. well… I have missed this mountain and told Brandon we needed to start doing it again! I was more than a little nervous with these old wind bags for lungs but we gave it a whirl. and do you know what? I can still kick some crack! maybe not like the old days but not much is like that now! we took londy and she says she needs more practice to be strong but she said she loved it! don't be counting me in for a iron man anytime soon, but  hey…it makes a girl happy to workout anyway she can.

P1110188 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah!! I am so proud of you. It's great to get outdoors. I need more of that over here! Thanks for the inspiring pics!

Staci said...

I totally agree! I LOVE North Mt! I think I need to get up there soon before it gets too hot!!!

Mama Apes... said...

Yeah for BRI!! I am so excitied to hear that you are out hiking...and the ever so cute picture of you and londy!!!

The Johnson's said...

I'm a little jealous your cute little bum....:)