Monday, January 10, 2011

flaky

and I'm not talking the yummy buttery biscuit kind! I do not know what my problem is lately…perhaps too much on my plate with moving and all but yesterday I missed my sister in laws baby shower! I mean come on Bri! I had the invite on the fridge for weeks, had sewn her presents, was all excited about baby girl Bryce and ready to go NEXT Sunday to the shower. and while we were out of town yesterday playing in the snow (more on that later) and I could not have gone anyway, I still can not believe that I missed it! I am sooo sorry misty, what a great sister I am huh? oh and that isn't all folks…I have been doing this sort of thing repeatedly for weeks if not months. I am hoping now that I'm a little more settled that I can get on the ball and be better…lets put that at the top of goals for 2011…that and MANY MANY other things:)

 

happy Monday all

No comments: