Monday, January 10, 2011

Santa, temple lights and more

this year Christmas was a complete blur! I think with news that I was moving 2 days after Christmas made the month a little more hectic to say the least especially since Christmas eve and Christmas morning are both held at my house with family staying over and my sister here for the week. I did my best to pack the house while leaving the “family room area” that was decorated for Christmas alone. it was challenging because I HATE clutter with a passion but else was there to do? boxes in one room stacked as high as I could get them and normalcy in the next… but we did manage to do some great things! londy, nonni and I went to see tangled, the whole family minus Ronnie (choppers son) made it to the temple lights and to Rosas…yum (although the service was terrible and I swear there were two guys working the whole place, from the kitchen to the waiter to cleaning the toilets in the back!) we wrote letters to Santa, watched lots of Christmas movies, made gingerbread houses, went to a couple parties, made reindeer food,  laughed a lot, played with Meggie, ate and drank our fair share, opened presents and managed to relax. it was a good Christmas! and we are so blessed for having each other!

 

IMG_0624-1

 

IMG_0643-1

IMG_0647-1

IMG_0685

IMG_0687

IMG_0693

IMG_0702

IMG_0735

IMG_0778

IMG_0812

PC071928

PC041912

No comments: