Thursday, January 13, 2011

things i shouldn't tell you on my blog

but am going to anyway….

 

this is my journal and i want to write what i want to write, but, i fear that no one really reads this anyway but my sister meg (hi sis)

yet i cant say that I'm having a cocktail and feel like someone beat me up and this is how i feel most everyday that i work and it scares me because i fear my disease is getting worse. but am happy to announce i don't drink a cocktail every night i feel like this or i would be an alcoholic!

i don't like that I'm crazy in love and living in a world where i  worry about not living up to expectations, seeing as though, apparently, i have failed at this sort of thing once before.

 

seeeee, not supposed to tell you this!

i think i need a blog that no one can see, one i can be myself, say what's in my heart without worrying about a pity party or what will be read by who knows who.

i want a blog where it really doesn't matter that at 31 years old that i cant spell, or punctuate, although id really like to do better at that.

i think a new blog is in order, i think that is 2011

does anyone else ever feel like this?

i mean i actually had a good day and am deliriously happy in life, but ya know, sometimes ya just have a moment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have your moments! Live life :)
When I was learning how to drive, I remember my dad telling me to not worry about the drivers behind me. That my job was to focus on what was ahead of me. I have always reflected on that. Since then I have tried to apply that to everyday life. :) It helps me not worry about what others are thinking of me and just enjoy the life I have :D
You are beautiful/wonderful and you have a beautiful/wonderful daughter! :D nuff said :D

Meghan and Trevor said...

I still read your blog! Miss you and hope to catch up soon....loved your Christmas card!

Unknown said...

Hi sis!
I know how it feels. I want to say so badly to write what you want, but there will always be some jack hole who is reading and critiquing your blog. I'm not sure why those people just don't read your blog, but then, what would they do for fun?