Saturday, August 09, 2008

back to school week

IM A BAD MOM! i love it when school starts...i love the school supplies and cute new backpacks but most of all i love my time alone :) terrible i know! its not that i dont ADORE my little bug but i love a schedule and i love that she is playing with her friends cause frankly i could not LIVE WITHOUT MINE! plus i feel terrible that she is an only child, but yet not ready to adopt to give her a sibling. school is a way to give me a break for at least a few hours and its fun for her too!

the babe on her first day back...last year of preschool..eek!

7 comments:

DM said...

she looks adorable! I am happy for school to start too but that means homework and making sack lunches...and we all know how much I hate homework & making lunch!

Lacy said...

Yay, school is starting! London looks so cute!

Shel said...

LOVE this pic of little Londy!! Sooo cute!!

Amy said...

You're not a bad mom. I'm counting down the days until I can send a certain someone off to school!

Mama Apes... said...

She looks so dang cute and Chloe and hardly handle her self to know how much time she gets with her...she loves londy!

Tatum Rogers said...

she is so cute!!! i love the outfit! Love you guys!

Kristal said...

Tell London that she may be going to kindergarten now but she is still our little princess..