Friday, August 08, 2008

SYTYCD


No Air dance...one of my faves- got me hooked early!

ok since the audtions i have been IN LOVE with JOshua! he is the under-dog, the teddy bear, the sweetheart and yet increadibly sexy at the same time! every dance he and katee did...i was hooked! i wanted him to win so badly but NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN! then last night...BOOM! he wins....go joshua!
dancing is the world for me and it KILLS ME that i can no longer do the one thing i love so dearly! my poor body! i feel like everytime i watch someone dance a part of me dies (cheesy but true!) but when i watch someone like joshua dance its like i live through them for the moment! lets just say im so excited for him and his career and in my next life...im gonna have a healthy body that can dance whenever i want it to!!!!!

1 comment:

DM said...

I know! We were soooo happy that he won. I love love love Twitch...but Joshua deserved to win. He is so amazing. That finally was awesome! I loved it.