Wednesday, August 13, 2008

suckerrrrr

so yet again im going to be late to work! every morning i get online to check my email while i eat breakfast. or atleast this is what i tell myself...then i think...hmmm...i will just see if anyone has commented on my blog (which i LOVE by the way!)
then i get curious if anyone was midnight blogging like i do i start to hop from one blog to the next, totally not paying attention to the fact that 30 minutes have gone by and yet again im going to have to get ready like a maniac for work. leaving things at home accidently, praying all lights will be green and barely stopping for children to cross to school:) im a sucker....this www is evil! so yep better go...now that i have exactly 45 minutes to shower, get ready, get londy ready, make lunches, let the dog out, and get a diet coke! (hey a girls gotta have prioritys right?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tell you, google reader will cut down on blog check times!

Tatum Rogers said...

love and miss you! love, tatum

DM said...

I know exactly what you mean....I think I have been up extremely late as well as late for preschool (but that is nothing new! LOL!) all due to the blogging bug I get! It's definitely addicting :-)