Thursday, August 28, 2008

family pictures

well it is getting to be that time of year...can not believe we are already approaching the holidays...but alas we are! i am proud to say that i have already started shopping. i am a plan ahead girl for those of you that know me well!
soooo...i am making all of my clients at work plan their hair appointments through the holidays so that everyone has what they need to look pretty.
staying with that topic it is time to think of family pictures for Christmas cards and for those gifts for grandparents.(what better gift than pics of their grand babies right?) soooo i am starting to make appointments. Check my photography blog at my sidebar for a sample. with your session fee you get a disc of the photos so that you can make as many copies as you want through whatever print shop you like. i also have the ability to order pictures on canvas...which are gallery wrapped all around the edge and are absolutely beautiful and look like art!

3 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

i cant wait to hang out with london. it was so good finally getting to meet you the other night. you have a great blog, i love reading it!!! take care and see you soon!

wilkinson family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Apes... said...

I will tell the world of how good you take pic's for sure!!

I sure do miss seeing yo 3 times a week!! Are you doing OK? I never hear from you any more! :(

Call me...we need to catch up!!! Love you gutts and see at your party this weekend! Can't wait!